Salesforce, Bengaluru invites applications for Summer Internship (MuleSoft Partner Enablement) for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
Salesforce is looking for a dynamic, energetic intern to join our Partner Enablement team. As our ideal candidate you should be eager to learn about MuleSoft and contribute to our channel ecosystem growth. You will be working closely with our team to help with operational tasks, orchestration of events, and receive hands on exposure to business planning, channel practice plans and management, and presenting to global audiences.
You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns. The key to success is working in perfect concert with your team and responsibilities.
- MBA 2022 graduation
- Currently in the pre final year of MBA
- Desire to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present analysis and findings to large groups of users
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Excel or Google sheet logic, pivot tables & formulas
- Ability to multitask
- Skills and Behaviours You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Action oriented
- Global Perspective
- Results Driven
- Tech Savvy
- Perform operations tasks, such as data capture and reporting
- Perform data analysis
- Assist with orchestration of events (e.g. presentations, workshops)
- Assist with Partner on-boarding
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. The fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce.