Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for one position of Summer Internship for a DST-SERB funded project at NIT Meghalaya. The last date to apply is April 20, 2020.
Synthesis of biocompatible silver and gold nanoparticles using dietary polyphenols as reducing agents: Further investigation into their binding efficacies with the carrier proteins, biomolecular detections, anti-bacterial properties and cell cytotoxicity under SERB, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India (File No.: CRG/2019/000852) in the Department of Chemistry, NIT Meghalaya.
Pursuing M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Biological Sciences or Integrated M.Sc. students (in their 4th Year).
Rs. 5000/- per month
The duration of the internship is from May 20 to July 19, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- The position is purely temporary.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided on payment basis.
- The candidate has to submit a joining letter along with the bank account details within 1 week after joining.
- The selected candidate should join the program strictly on the date mentioned (start date: 20-05-2020).
- A participation certificate will be provided at the end of the program.
- The selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations applicable to regular students of NIT Meghalaya.
- Submission of a project report is compulsory for the award of the certificate.
- Original documents of testimonials must be presented at the time of joining.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here. The last date to apply is April 20, 2020. Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to Dr. Atanu Singha Roy Department of Chemistry, NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Gordon Bhagyakul Road, Laitumkhrah, Shillong 793003.
The results of the selected candidates will be announced by April 30, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com