UNICEF is recruiting interns for the WASH (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene) and CAP (Communication & Advocacy) program.
Under the supervision of the Program Leads WASH (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene) and CAP (Communication & Advocacy), the intern will provide support and learn the following:
- Mapping of ongoing corporates and CSR initiatives in WASH – One report
- Developing concepts for potential CSR collaboration on key thematic WASH areas through basic review and research – 5 concept notes.
- Documentation of successful WASH, CSR initiatives from the field – 5 nos.
- Gain preliminary experience and understanding of UNICEF and how it functions.
- Gain experience and working knowledge about partnerships for development, specifically in the CSR Sector.
End of Internship:
At the end of the internship, the intern will prepare one comprehensive qualitative report inclusive of key assignments delivered, key learnings and challenges.
- Be enrolled in Masters/Bachelors degree in Rural Management, Business Management, Social Sciences.;
*A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree;
- Recent graduates are allowed until 2 years after degree completion.
- Familiarity with emergency is considered an asset;
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Willingness to travel to field sites (within and outside Kolkata), if needed.
Internship Maximum duration is 12 weeks, regardless of academic requirement.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2019.
For further details on the same, click here.
Note: If you are selected for this internship, please participate in the Noticebard Internship Writing Competition for a chance to win attractive prizes.