Summer Internship 2019 for UG/PG Students @ National Institute of Animal Biotechnology [Hyderabad, Jul -Dec]: Apply by Apr 30
The National Institute of Animal Institute provides opportunities for outstanding students to carry out project work under the supervision of the Institute’s scientists towards partial fulfillment of their undergraduate/postgraduate degrees (of at least SIX months’ duration; Session II: July -December). Following procedure should be followed by interested students.
Students who are pursuing undergraduate/master degree (e.g. B. Tech, MSc, MVSc, MTech, integrated master students, etc. in their final year) may apply.
How to Apply:
- The request must come from the Head of Department, and must provide the academic resumes of the recommended student(s) clearly specifying percentage marks obtained at various levels and the subjects covered, as well as the period of proposed project work. Candidate will be selected based on his/her expertise and the need of NIAB research. The committee decision will be final and not subject to any legal issues.
- Applicants must mention their broad area of interest in the application form but distribution of Lab will be based on requirement of individual PIs.
- Applications can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should mention ‘Six month Trainee application for July-December Session’.
- This must be followed by a hard copy of application sent to: Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Servey No. 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Near Gowlidoddi, Extended Q City Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, PIN: 500 032.
- Interested applicants may apply, strictly in the prescribed format.
Applications for July-December Session will be accepted from 1st April to 30th April.
Only selected students will be informed by 15th May for July-December Session. Late applications will not be considered.
For further details on the same, click here.
About the Author