Application are invited for Internship Training at Indian Agricultural Research Institute Pusa Campus, New Delhi.
The following guidelines will be observed while taking students for the internship training:
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. students are eligible for the internship programme for a period ranging from one month to six months. The fee structure shall be Rs. 10,000/- for one month, Rs. 20,000/- for 2-3 months and 30,000/- for 4-6 months + GST @ 18% if applicable.
- The applications will be accepted throughout the year but will be processed only twice a year in January and August.
- The closing date to receive the application will be 31st July for summer internship and 31st December for winter internship respectively every year.
- IARI will not provide any boarding/lodging, medical facility and any other benefits of the Institute to the trainees.
- The work done during the internship shall not be part of their dissertation or project in any form.
- The completion Certificate for the training shall be given by the PME Cell on completion of their internship.
- The short listed candidates will be informed by email.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
For further details on the same, click here.