If you’re looking to do something meaningful and exciting this summer, U&I is the right place to be!
9 out of 10 students who study in government schools drop out before the 10th grade. U&I Teach is an after school program that aims to educate the lesser privileged youth and help them stay in school.
U&I has centres in 20 cities across India with volunteers from the best colleges and corporations educating, equipping and empowering a generation!
Highlights of the Internships:
- The programme is for a minimum of one month in Bangalore.
- Working hours are full time i.e. Monday – Friday / 9-5.
- There is no work from home option for this internship.
- This is an unpaid internship (work related expenses will be reimbursed).
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years or above.
- This is NOT a teaching position, if you would like to teach at one of the centres, please click here.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
For further details on the same, click here.
Note: If you are selected for this internship, please participate in the Noticebard Internship Writing Competition for a chance to win attractive prizes.