Oxfam India, New Delhi is recruiting interns to support the Private Sector Engagement team.
Outline of Researcher Role:
- Research international, national and local laws, regulations and policies on private sector and business accountability and transparency;
- Identify relevant case studies and good practices of responsible business conduct in India and the world;
- Support Oxfam India’s private sector engagement work.
- Proven strong academic track record.
- Knowledge and understanding of Business and Human rights issues, SDGs and private sector engagement.
- Experience in doing data gathering and research is must.
- Experience in collecting and searching data on the Internet.
- Communication and command over English language is must.
- High level of computer literacy (Excel, Word).
- Experience in developing infographics is desirable.
- Some previous work experience is desirable (internship in previous organisation).
- Proven analytical and report writing skills are advantageous.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: April 4, 2019.
Namit Agarwal (email@example.com)
Trinanjan Radhakrishnan (firstname.lastname@example.org)