IRDAI proposes to offer internship to students, who are citizens of India, pursing studies in reputed institutions such as IITs/IIMs/Central Universities/National Law Schools & similar other institutions and are in their pre-final year of graduation or pre-final year of post-graduation.
The other terms & conditions of internship are as under:
- The students should be pursing their pre-final year of graduation or pre-final of post-graduation in the above institutions.
- The intern shall be a regular student of the institution.
- The internship is for carrying out project/get training in the area of insurance only from regulatory perspective. The minimum duration of internship is two months and a maximum of three months.
- A screening committee constituted for the purpose will scrutinize the applications received and the candidate selected shall be informed by IRDAI under intimation to the Institution concerned.
- Based on their credentials, the IRDAI may consider offering them internship in different areas based on their aptitude and/or interest and as per selection by the Screening Committee.
- The deliverables from the internship are decided at the time of offering the internship itself. The interns are required to furnish a declaration of secrecy before reporting for the internship.
- Internship will be offered at IRDAI’s Head Office Hyderabad commencing in May, 2019.
- The interns will be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/-. No other facilities will be provided to the interns by IRDAI.
- The number of interns will be 10.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Interns to make their own arrangements for accommodation and laptops. Working space/internet facility and also other necessities as deemed fit will be provided by IRDAI.
How to Apply:
The application complete in all respects should reach on or before 5.00 PM on March 31, 2019. It may be sent on email to email@example.com.
For further details on the same, click here.