Applications are open for the Summer Internship 2019 programme under Center for Cognitive Computing in Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. Apply by March 15.
About the Center:
The Center for Cognitive Computing is a research center established in Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad. The center is involved in research, teaching and imparting training through seminars, workshops, summer/winter short term courses and semester-long term courses in the field of Cognitive Computing.
- Undergraduate students of the 2nd/3rd/4th year from NITs, IIITs, IITs, and other reputed central/state institutions from all over the country can apply.
- B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree students are also encouraged to apply.
Interns are required to involve themselves in the research and development work carried out by IIIT Allahabad faculty members under CCC.
The interns are required to upload:
- Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Choices of the three IIIT-A faculty members (based on preferences from the online drop down options) under whom the applicants wish to pursue their internship.
Deliverables by Interns:
- The selected interns will be required to report the associated faculty members regularly and to do the research/development work as assigned by the respective mentoring faculty at the designated laboratory/place.
- At the end of the training, the interns will be required to demonstrate and present their research work before the designated committee as will be decided by her/ his guide.
- The interns will also be required to submit a report duly signed by the mentoring faculty member (guide) to the SRIP Coordinator.
The internship completion certificate will be issued only after the successful completion of the training.
Click here to apply.
Rs. 7,500 (without including food and lodging).
- Last Date to submit online Application: 15th March, 5:00 PM.
- Announcement of the Selected candidate (Round 1): March 17.
- Fee Payment Last date (Round 1): March 20.