Applications are open for the Summer Internship 2019 at Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM) under the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of Gujarat during May. Apply by April 15.
To facilitate on-project Industrial training & capacity building of students pursuing B.E.
(BT)/M.Sc. Biotechnology and allied areas of Biotechnology for one month.
Who can apply?
- M.Sc. Biotechnology and allied areas (First Year completed).
- B.E. (BT) (Fourth and Sixth Semester completed).
Duration of Internship Programme:
1 Month, during Summer Vacation. Most probable date of the start of the summer internship is May 1, 2019.
No stipend will be provided to the applicant student.
Training Support to the Trainer Companies:
GSBTM will pay an amount of Rs. 2,500/- per student to the trainer companies.
- All the applications received before the due date will be screened for eligibility.
- If found eligible, candidates will be invited for examination and/or allotted companies based on merit and/or location.
- The decision of the selection process will be decided based on the number of applications, and the decision of the Mission Director, GSBTM, will be final and binding to all.
Click here to apply.
- Application Start Date: March 1, 2019.
- Last Date of Application: April 15, 2019.
- List of eligible candidates on GSBTM website: Will be intimated through Email to selected candidates.
- Last date for clarification about eligibility: Will be intimated through Email to selected candidates.
- Examination date: Will be intimated through Email to selected candidates.
- Joining Date in Industries: Will be intimated through Email to selected candidates.
Call: 079-23252197 (Ext. 67).