For a student/trainee, internship is meant to learn as well as gain work experience while working in a relevant organization. Hence, GRAAM designed a unique concept of one month long ‘scholar program’ where students will gain practical experience of conducting a research/policy study with the field partners under the mentorship of GRAAM, and also publishing their work (if selected) in the annual journal of the organization.
|Application Deadline||Duration||Periods (select any one)|
|April 15, 2019||30 days|
2. June 01st 2019 to June 30th 2019
Who should apply?
- Indian and International citizens.
- Post Graduate students in Social Sciences/Social Work/Development Management/Business Administration from national/international institution.
- Researchers and practitioners in development sector.
- Age is NO bar for the applicant.
Language and other skills:
- Theory classes will be held in English language. The knowledge of Kannada will be an added advantage to understand and interact with community in field/ in practical classes.
- Prior knowledge on development sector (optional).
Maximum 20 interns will be selected to undertake the course in a year. The program committee at GRAAM will take the final decision based on the documents submitted by the applicant. The scholars would be informed about their selection before 30th April, 2019.
|1||Internship Fees||INR 10,000/-|
|2||Food and Accommodation (excluding program fees)||It should be taken care by the candidates. However, the organization will support the scholars to find appropriate accommodation near the organization. Roughly it will cost around INR 7,000/- (including food and stay at field area)|
GRAAM will provide partial scholarship to the needy and deserving candidates. The candidate has to submit a separate letter with a title “request for partial/full scholarship” along with the other documents. The discretion of awarding scholarship is completely rests with the organization.
How to Apply:
Please fill the following form and mail it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before April 15th, 2019.
Dr. Ananya Samajdar,
Convener of the Internship Committee
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org