CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, Kolkata is inviting students to participate in ongoing applied and technology-oriented projects and obtain practical research training experience in the fields of Specialty Glass and Advanced Ceramic Technology.
Period: 6-8 weeks during summer vacation.
Tenure: 15 May -15 July 2019.
- The student must be pursuing Engineering (3rd/4th year B.Tech., 1st Year M.Tech.,) or 2nd Year M. Sc. in a recognized University/ Institute /College in the relevant area.
- He/She should have secured at least 60% marks throughout his/her academic career (from High School onwards). Self-certified copies of academic records of the applicant mentioning percentage of marks obtained in different examinations from Madhyamik/School Final onwards must be submitted; the name of the college/university/institute must be mentioned.
- The student must have adequate theoretical background (through regular coursework) in relevant area.
Training Fees & Accommodation:
- There are no fees or tuition costs associated with participation in the summer training/project work.
- No Fellowship will be provided by CSIR-CGCRI for the period of Internship.
- Kolkata-based students will not be provided accommodation, even if selected. Limited provision for accommodation may be available ONLY for outstation candidates on payment basis. Food is on payment basis.
- The training period will be 6 weeks (minimum) to 8 weeks (maximum).
How to Apply:
The envelope containing the Application (and all supporting documents) must be sent by POST ONLY (no soft copies) to:
Dr. SUKANYA DATTA
Coordinator, Summer Training Programme,
CSIR-Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute
196, Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Kolkata- 700032.
Application Deadline: March 30, 2019.