Council on Energy, Environment & Water (CEEW) is looking to hire an intern to join its Outreach team to assist preparations for Energy Horizons 2019 (formerly CEEW RE Dialogue), the organisation’s annual flagship conclave on energy, to be held in New Delhi in July 2019.
Duration: 2-3 months (May to July 2019).
Job Location: New Delhi.
Reporting to: Communications Specialist.
- Assist the Communications Specialist in managing the production pipeline of research-based print collaterals (reports, briefs, fact sheets, etc.) for the event. This will include photo curation, editing, designing, and printing of collaterals with necessary quality checks as per CEEW guidelines.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors (editors, designers, and printers) to ensure collaterals are completed within timelines and in line with CEEW protocols.
- Suggest innovative ideas to disseminate data and research findings pre, during, and after the event.
- You may also be required to assist other Outreach team members on communication / event management deliverables as required for Energy Horizons 2019.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Completing, or recently completed bachelor’s in English / PG diploma in communications, marketing communications, or journalism.
- A very good command over English and an eye for design and detail.
- Experience of having written and produced a publication, even if it is as the college level.
- An ability to meet deadlines and multi-task effectively within the team.
Compensation: This is a paid internship.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to share their curriculum vitae (CV) and cover letter explaining their interest in the position (in one PDF) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Application – Intern – Communications (Energy Horizons)’ as the subject line.
For further details on the same, click here.