Centre for Environment Education, Ahmedabad is offering opportunities for talented individuals to work on education for sustainable development projects as part of CEE Programme and Activities during the Internship period.
CEE is engaged in implementing large scale programmes on conservation education, Interpretation programmes, working with schools and communities on environment, waste management, behaviour change education, pollution, water and sanitation, design and communication across India.
Internships are immediately available in the areas of Nature and Culture Interpretation and Education and Communication for Sustainable Development thematic areas and will involve carrying out initial research and writing for various media, data compilation from authentic sources and designing and layout.
- 2 months upto 1‐year long internship opportunities at CEE Ahmedabad (full time and part time).
- Internship certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the programme.
- Stipend for professional services may be provided based on Personal interview
- Students who have completed Bachelor’s programme are encouraged to apply. The internship is open to University students as well.
- Interest in the field of nature & cultural heritage, biodiversity with good writing skills are required.
- Opportunities for travel to field sites may be provided based on the requirements.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
For further details on the same, click here.