Amnesty International is currently recruiting interns to support the community management and communications for Amnesty India’s latest decoding project ‘Troll Patrol’.
The internship is for a period of 2 months, with the possibility of a one month extension. A monthly stipend of Rs 3000 will be provided to cover travel expenses. The intern’s role will be supervised by the Web & Social Media editor. Willingness to undertake some routine administrative tasks is crucial.
- Help manage and sustain the growing community of decoders by -i) daily responding to queries on the Troll patrol project in the decoding platform’s forum and across our other digital platforms.
- Support monitoring, evaluation and reporting of the troll patrol India project.
- Support ad hoc projects as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in web communications such as blogging, contributions to online forums, social media, etc.
- Has a clear, concise and engaging writing style.
- Reads enthusiastically about innovation and new technologies and is passionate about human rights.
- Enjoys working in a team while also taking ownership over their own projects.
- Strong communication skills via either formal or informal routes e.g. communications degree or experience.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.