Being in the role of mother in Ashrams to proactively leading women in the historic Freedom Movement, Kasturba Gandhi-Baa, undertook various humble steps which became pivotal in creating constructive changes in the society whilst giving huge impressions on the mind, body and spirit of people.
Now,on the 150th birth anniversary of Kasturba Gandhi,Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti is asking you to creatively express her contribution through the medium of Poems, Paintings and Sketches.
Kasturba Gandhi-Leader cum Nurturer of Constructive changes.
Prizes to top three winners in each activity viz. Poems,Paintings and Sketches will be Rs. 1100.
Terms and Conditions
- The Poems/Painting/Sketch should be related to the theme.
- The poem should have minimum twelve and maximum twenty lines neatly composed in stanzas. The Poem/Painting/Sketch containing offensive or inappropriate language will not be accepted.
- The Poem/Painting/Sketch should be original and no plagiarism will be entertained/considered for evaluation.
- A participant can submit maximum one entry.
- Last date of submissions is 15th January, 2020.
For any queries, contact: 011-23392710