An internship helps a student gain first-hand knowledge about the work environment.
Getting a good internship has always been tough for students.
We invite students of any discipline and any level of study other than Law (undergraduate, post-graduate, Doctoral) to share their internship experiences with us. Your Internship experiences will be published on NoticeBard.com.
Your internship experience will also help other students across India make informed choices about their internships. You also have the option of making your post anonymous. Since we know that not all internships go well, and it isn’t always possible to share them under your name.
You could even write on behalf of a friend (with proof of their assent).
Please include the following information in your internship experience write-ups (the format):
- Your name, college, course, year of study. NOTE: If you want to be anonymous we’ll still need the above details. Just mention ‘ANONYMOUS’ in the subject line of your email and we’ll publish the internship experience anonymously.
- Name of the organization where you interned and its location
- The exact duration of the internship (For example May 1, 2019, to June 30, 2019).
- How did you apply
- The first day, first impression, infrastructure
- Main tasks/projects
- The work culture at the organization
- Good things about the internship
- Bad things about the internship
- Stipend/ Internship fee (in case of training-cum-internships)
- Lessons learned
- Anything else you wish to add
How to Submit?
Note: Please do not plagiarize/ copy from elsewhere.