Call for Submissions: Research Proposals on HIV/ AIDS by ICMR, New Delhi: Submit by Mar 16
ICMR thrives to build a research capability of distinction to face the challenge of growing HIV/AIDS in India and to establish research initiatives that have an interface with intervention and policy development to prevent and control the spread of the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
Concerted efforts are therefore required to engage other institutes including NGOs, trusts to involve them in research activities for HIV/AIDS. This project intends to leverage the existing mechanisms of strengthening research under NACP and plugging the visible gaps.
Interested Investigators are invited to submit full research Proposals (Ad-hoc) pertaining to the following research areas:
- Submit a proposal to prioritize high – risk key sub-populations by their size and presence in the critical states with the following objectives:
- To understand the high – risk key sub-populations
- Program coverage in the high – risk key sub-populations
- Ways to enhance access and cost-effectiveness of various interventions.
2. Submit a proposal to identify approaches and feasibility of rolling out viral load testing in different settings:
- HIV-Hep C setting;
- HIV-TB setting
- Low patient load settings (proposal can be developed in all three settings or in one setting)
3. Submit a proposal to identify cost-effective approaches to enhance access to HIV testing.
Call for Submissions
- To submit your proposals online, click here.
- Investigators should select Broad Area as “Epidemiology & Communicable Diseases” and major discipline as “HIV/AIDS”.
- At the starting of the proposal kindly clearly mention the broad key area, in which the proposal is submitted.
- Proposals will be Review by an expert committee at ICMR.
- The final result will be displayed on the website.
- Regarding the result, no mail or any contact will be entertained.
- The last date to submit your proposals is March 16, 2020.
Phone Number: 01126588590
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.