MANIT (Maulana Azad National Institute of Technolgy), Bhopal to organise Student’s Symposium on Recent Advancement of Chemical Technology & Research (REACTOR 2020) on 27-29 Feb.
- Objective: REACTOR (Recent advancement of chemical technology and research), is an annual chemical engineering symposium organised by students of Chemical engineering department, MANIT. It aims to manifest the spirit of chemical engineering in students form all corners of India. It involves a blend of chemical engineering-based lectures, workshops, exhibition and some fun with learning events.
- Guest Lectures: Tech Talks features researchers and entrepreneurs in the industry to share their experiences and knowledge with The audience, a common platform with professionals will be provided so that they can interact and get a chance to witness how practical problems are tackled by engineering point of view.
- Software workshop: This is a wonderful opportunity for the students to perceive the taste of ASPEN: a process simulation software which needs a selection of the proper thermodynamic model and uses mathematical models to predict the performance of process. And since ASPEN is used in most of the chemical industries so the knowledge gained from this workshop will be very valuable in the student’s career.
- Paper presentation: A hands on event where the participants get to showcase their innovative skills and knowledge by presenting research papers and innovations. All the participants will be rewarded for their efforts.
- Poster presentation: Everyone has a plan or idea which one would want to reach the others, so let the ideas inside flow out in the best and most attractive way so that your idea would be conveyed to as many audiences as possible.
- Open House: Department of Chemical Engineering, MANIT showcases you it’s labs and equipments used to perform various research and other educational experiments. The students will also be given a brief information about equipment’s functioning and it’s used at lager scale.
- Registration fee For single candidate 300/- and Registration fee For double candidate 250/-
- Online as well as off line registrations available
Call: Vishwajeet Thakur: 8085487633, Ayushi Paliwal: 6260676406