Bodhi – General Open Quiz for School & College Students @ NAALAM 2019 Fest, NUALS Kochi [Feb 16]: Registrations Open
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi invites you for our open general quiz “BODHI” to be conducted as a part of our annual literary, cultural and sports fest – NAALAM 2019 on the 16th of February 2019.
Are you a master quizzer? Or just an amateur quiz enthusiast? An expert at pop culture references? Or a movie fanatic?
Come February, be prepared to witness yet another one of Major Chandrakant Nair’s amazing quizzes conducted in association with the NUALS Quiz Club and NAALAM 2019
About the Quiz: BODHI is an open general quiz that will have questions covering every topic under the sun! Conducted by quiz whiz Major Chandrakant Nair (popularly known as Captain) who needs no introduction in the Southern quizzing circles as his reputation precedes him, it promises to be a fun-filled quizzing event for everyone to remember.
The quiz is open to both lone wolfs and teams. The team can comprise of either two or three members.
Kindly register for the event at this link given and attach the proof of payment.
The registration fee for BODHI is 150 rupees for both lone wolfs and teams.
Outstation teams are required to inform us regarding their accommodation requirement beforehand, for which they will have to pay separately.
There are exciting cash prizes worth 37K and other goodies awaiting the winners.
General Rules and Regulations:
- A team can consist of a maximum of 3 members. Lone wolves are permitted.
- There will be a preliminary round followed by the finals.
- Top 8 teams from the prelims will qualify to the finals.
- Any number of teams from an institution are allowed.
- Registration for the event will be separate and the registration fee per team is Rs 150.
- Participants must produce a valid ID card during registration.
- The rules of the quiz and its format for each round will be explained by the quiz master on the day of the event, prior to the round.
- All decisions of the quiz master shall be final and binding.
- Cross-college and school teams are allowed. (School teams are especially encouraged!)
NUALS Quiz Club
- Aashna Dev – 9544407235
- Anmol Srivastav – 8960185860
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)