About the conference
Department of Computer Science (PG) of Kristu Jayanti College is planning to organize a unique event Student Research Symposium to disseminate new knowledge acquired through research conducted by the academic community.
The symposium will promote healthy interaction between the students and research scholars of various institutes. The main objective of this symposium is to provide a forum which allows to exchange knowledge, experience, results and information related to various aspects of emerging technologies.
The students of Masters and Engineering courses (M.C.A., M.Sc, B.E., B.Tech, M.E., M.Tech, M.Phil) are invited to submit the papers for the symposium.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the Research Symposium by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas:
- Roof Computing
- Fog Computing
- Block Chain
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Parallel Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Data Mining
- Text Mining
- Web Mining
- Image Processing
- Big data Analytics
- Bio-inspired computing
- Keynotes and invited talks by eminent personalities
- Oral presentations
Department of Computer Science (PG)
Kristu Jayanti College (Autonomous)
K. Narayanapura, P.O. Kothanur
How to submit
The mode of submission of papers is provided here.
- Submissions must be original.
- Submissions should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated in this symposium.
- Maximum 3 authors per paper are allowed.
- Papers should be a maximum of 8 pages and must be prepared in IEEE double column format.
- Authors can download the paper template to submit the papers from here.
How to register
For registration, click here.
- Student Author: Rs. 500
- Student Participant: Rs. 300
Registration fee includes kit, lunch and refreshments.
- Full paper submission: 27 August 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 6 September 2018
- Author registration: 8 September 2018
- Date of symposium: 11 September 2018
Prof. A. Muruganantham
Faculty Member, Department of Computer Science
For more information about the symposium, visit the official website.