About the Internship
NABARD invites applications from universities/institutes for the NABARD Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2020-21.
- Students (who have completed first year of post-graduation studies) pursuing courses in Agriculture, Agri-business, Economics, Social Studies and Management with good academic background from Institute/University of repute, students in 4th year of 5 years integrated course, Legal studies and Law students in PG or 05 year integrated course and Indian Students studying abroad are eligible for SIS 2020-21.
- Maximum of 05 applications will be entertained from any Institution/ university by ROs/TEs /HO of NABARD for Student Internship Scheme (SIS) 2020-21. Based on the academic qualification, the eligible students would be shortlisted for interview.
No. of Seats
A total number of seats for NABARD Student Internship Scheme 2020-21 is 70.
Themes for the Student Internship Scheme
The selected students will be assigned short term tasks/projects/ studies, useful and relevant to NABARD and they will have to submit a study report on the theme assigned to them. For example, they will be asked to conduct a study on one of the following themes or they may be given some other theme as may be decided by the respective Offices of NABARD.
- New Interventions in Agriculture
- Irrigation Development
- Climate Change and Environment
- Off-Farm Sector
- Aspirational India
- Micro Credit & Women
- Risk Management
The research proposal should be brief covering problem statement, objectives, methodology, sample design, area of study and analytical frame work. Field work is mandatory for all interns.
- Stipend/month (minimum 8 weeks to a maximum for 12 weeks or 3 months): Rs.14,000/- per month
- Field Visit Allowance (including of all expenditure towards lodging, boarding, local conveyance, etc.) – maximum for 30 days: Rs.1000/- per day
- Local allowance at Head Quarter for visit to Govt. offices/ banks/ agencies for collecting data/ information (maximum 15 days): Rs.300/- per day
- Travel allowance: For joining at Regional office / District HQ for field visits and return to HQ by AC-III Class, AC-II may be permitted where facility of AC- III is not available in the trains on submission of tickets / other proofs: Maximum Rs.6000/- per head
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can send the applications to the ROs / TEs/HO Department. The addresses for the ROs/TEs/HO Department is available here.
Feb 28, 2020
Phone: 022- 2653-9521