Applications are invited for Student Interns Under MeitY Funded Project at Panjab University, Chandigarh for the year 2022. The last date of application is 4 April.
Telecommunication Research Lab, UIET, PU, Chandigarh provides an opportunity to exceptionally good undergraduate students to work as Interns in the Research project “MultiModal Framework for Monitoring Active Fire Locations (AFL) & Precision in Allied Agricultural Activities using Communication Technologies” funded by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Meity).
- Learning about Innovation, Designing and Implementing Prototypes and Commercialization of solutions.
- Primary areas of learning will be in the areas of data acquisition through sensors, cloud storage, analysis of data using machine and deep learning, development of web and mobile interface.
- Students will work on the live project in a group comprising of experienced faculty, research scholars, and Government officials.
- Flexible working hours, access to library, lab resources, GPUs, etc.
- A Certificate and Letter of Recommendation will be given to each student at the end of successful completion of the Attachment.
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech (all branches, all semesters) students are eligible to apply.
The duration of internship is initially for a period of 06 months but can be continued till the project ends based on the performance of the interns. The number of vacancies is 7.
The internship amount is Rs. 5000/- per month.
The interested students (Only Panjab University students can apply) have to submit their application along with Resume (highlighting their skill set and projects undertaken) in Telecommunication Research Lab, UIET, PU, Chandigarh by 04 April 2022. The submission of soft copy is also mandatory.
Click here to view the official notification of Student Interns Under MeitY Funded Project at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
You may also be interested in:
- AICTE IT Internship at Nava Raipur Atal Nagar Smart City Limited, Raipur [5 Vacancies; Stipend Available]: Apply by April 5