About the conference
The conference addresses various topics in the vast spectrum of optics with major focus on non linear optics and quantum optics. The primary purpose of the conference is to provide a platform for PhD and postdoctoral students to visit PRL, share and discuss their work with peers and experts in their respective fields. In addition, the conference provides a unique opportunity for professional development and networking, which is beneficial in pursuing a scientific career.
The conference for this year, SCOP-2018, will be held during 4-6 October, 2018 at Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Ahmedabad.
This conference is fully funded by PRL.
Call for papers
Papers are invited in the following topics.
- Non linear optics
- Fiber optics and wave guide
- Diffractive and Singular Optics
- Quantum optics and quantum information
- Bio-photonics and imaging
- The abstract should be in a two-page paper format, typed in Times New Roman 12 pt font.
- Sample templates of the abstract can be downloaded from here: MS Word PDF Latex
- Those who are giving both poster and oral presentations should submit the forms separately.
- Click here for submitting abstract.
- After submitting the form, a link for uploading abstract appears. Go to the link and upload your file.
There is no registration fee. Registration link will be activated soon.
However, participation requires scientific contribution through oral or poster presentation.
Only one author of each accepted manuscript will be considered for participation.
Selected number of participants will be provided with round trip travel allowance (TA) for their journey from respective institutions to PRL by three tier AC train (or equivalent for other modes of transport, whichever is cheaper) by the shortest route.
- Abstract submission deadline: 15th July 2018.
- Author notifications: 30th July 2018.
- Last date for registration: 5th September 2018
- Date of conference: 4th – 6th October 2018
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91 79 2631 4960/4632/4530/4942/4703
For official website, click here.