The University of Adelaide is offering Faculty of Sciences Student Accelerator Scholarships for the students who are seeking entry into one of the eligible programs in Semester 1 or 2 of 2018. Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate as well as the postgraduate program.
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety, and well-being as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences, Bachelor of Food and Nutrition Science, Bachelor of Science (Ecotourism), Bachelor of Science (Biomedical), Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology), Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
- Postgraduate: Master of Biotechnology (Biomedical), Master of Biotechnology (Plant Biotechnology), Master of Bioinformatics, Master of Science (Ecotourism)
- Have applied to study a sciences eligible program as listed in Annex B and be offered admission in Semester 1 or 2 in 2018 at the University of Adelaide.
- Accepted their offer (once specified conditions have been met) within 10 business day.
- Be a citizen of China, India, Malaysia or Vietnam.
- Be an international student. International students are international citizens defined as those who are or will be studying onshore only with visa subclasses 570 to 575.
Citizens of China, India, Malaysia or Vietnam are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
IELTS(International English Language Testing System): Academic Test
TOEFL: Internet based and paper based
Pearson Test of English: Academic
CAE(Cambridge English: Advanced)
However, the University may accept other evidence of proficiency in English in individual cases.
- Last Date to Register: Dec 1
- Commencement of Course: Sep 2
- Participant with mentioned ability can apply here.
- Firstly, Participant have to select the program.
- After, have to fill application form. Click here
- Later, provide required certificate documents.
- Start Registration process Click here
- Mobile: +61 8 8313 7335
- Toll Free: 1800 061 459
- Email: email@example.com