The Department of Information Technology, Delhi Technological University is planning to organize a short term program on ” Recent Trends in AI and Machine Learning “.
The course focuses on statistics essential such as using statistics to describe data and infer insights, building machine learning models using supervised, unsupervised, natural language processing, neural networks, and reinforcement learning.
The objective of the course is to enhance the knowledge of the faculty in the field of computer vision and machine intelligence. Also in this course, the emphasis is given on various issues, challenges and applications related to AI and Machine Learning.
- Introduction to AI and Machine Learning
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Applications of Deep Learning in computer vision, sentiments analysis, data analysis, and rumor’s analysis, social behavior and object recognition.
- Application of AI in Bio-Medical Image Processing.
- Visualization, Data Pre-Processing, classification and regression analysis.
- Convolution Neural Networks.
Who Can Attend
- Research Scholars
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org