The Internet of Things (IoT) is about doing more with the data from the “things” found in nearly and setting: manufacturing, retail, healthcare, energy, home & commercial buildings and so on. IoT applications in manufacturing and factory settings expected to generate trillions of economic value by 2025, as reported by various business analysts.
Many companies are organizing themselves to focus on IoT and the connectivity of their future products and services. IoT applications for smart manufacturing and smart design leads to a reduction in down time and defects, overall equipment effectiveness, improved inventory and new product development. This course is intended to discuss the research challenges and opportunities in IoT applications for smart manufacturing & smart design.
- Industry 4.0
- Digital Manufacturing
- Smart design & manufacturing
- High performance computing, simulation of advanced materials processing
- Smart inspection & metrology
- Smart sensing technologies
- Machine Learning Techniques in Smart manufacturing & design
- Predective data analytics for manufacturing systems
- IoT for supply chain management and inventory systems.
Who can attend?
This STTP is open to Faculty members from AICTE approved Engineering/ Polytechnic/ Colleges working in the departments will be given preference. Interested engineers from Industry may also apply.
- Registration fee is Rs. 500 (refundable)
- Intake Limited to 40 participants
- Last date for receipt of application: 25 Nov 2019
- Intimation of selected participants through mail: 27 Nov 2019
Dr A Murugarajan
Mob: 9842750046/ 9486416117 (Arun Kumar)