The Department of Physics, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is organizing an Online STTP on Advanced Methods of Material Characterization & Surface Analysis from February 27 to March 3, 2021.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal (An Institution of National Importance), offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses and research programs. Under the peaceful and friendly environment, MANIT is producing technocrats who are resources to the Nation and the world. Our bright students with excellent technical skills have always contributed to the successes of various sections of the technical group.
The focus of “AMCSA” is to understand the working and operations of the above-mentioned instruments to avoid the artifacts, mistakes, and misconceptions in materials research. One can join our experts in live and interactive webinar discussions for:
- Understanding operations, testing, and calibration of research instruments for materials science/ engineering.
- Identification of scientific tools and advanced instrumentation for obtaining the best quality analytical results in materials research.
- Strategic optimization of an analytical workflow for improved results and reproducibility.
The major areas of the STTP are:
- Electron Microscope: FESEM/ TEM
- AFM & Force Spectroscopy
- XRD: Powder/mixtures/Thin film
- Thermal Analysis: TGA/DSC/DTA
- Chromatography, HPLC
- GCMS, BET
- UV-Visible & FTIR
- Single-Molecule Imaging & Spectroscopy
- EIS & Solar stimulator
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on Computational & Experimental Methods in Manufacturing by MANIT Bhopal [Feb 22-26]: Register by Feb 15.
- Diploma/UG/ PG/ Ph.D. Students: Rs. 500/-
- Faculty of Academic Institutes and R&D organization: Rs. 500/-
- From Industry: Rs. 500/-
Interested candidates can pay their registration fee to the following account details: Details of Money-Transfer by net-banking: Account Name: Director MANIT Bhopal; Bank Name: State Bank of India; Bank Address: MANIT (MACT) Bhopal; Account No. 10020150107; IFSC Code: SBIN0001608.
In net banking money transfer please clearly mention narration in remark column as “Registration fee for AMCSA 2021” otherwise it will be difficult to trace the money transfer and receipt may not be issued.
To download the registration form, click here. The filled-in registration form should be emailed to email@example.com. The last date to register is February 22, 2021.
Dr. S. Suresh
Department of Chemical Engineering
Phone: +91-8989005393, +91-7554051800, 1806
For full notification, click the link below.