The Department of Management Studies (DoMS), NIT-T since its inception in the year 1978 has served as a management hub for aspiring students and is being recognized as one of the best business schools in the country.
The research outcomes of this department are highly commendable with many published in reputed journals indexed in SCI, SCIE, SSCI, ESCI of Thompson Reuters and Scopus.
Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) is a statistical analogy widely used in social, behavioral and educational sciences. SEM allows for latent variables with multiple indicators.
On the econometric side, SEM allows for multiple equations, possibly with feedback loops.
In today’s SEM software, the models are so general that they encompass most of the statistical methods that are currently used in the social and behavioral sciences.
- Theory building
- Conﬁrmatory factor analysis
- Structural equation modeling
- Path analysis
- Simple mediation analysis
- Serial and parallel mediation analysis
- Bi-factor mediation analysis
- Moderation analysis
- Moderated mediation analysis
- Moderated-moderated mediation analysis
- Partial and additive moderated mediation analysis
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Academicians and Research Scholars who wish to publish their papers in top SSCI and Scopus listed journals in the ﬁelds of management, humanities and social sciences.
- Academicians Individual Rs. 3,500, group registration Rs. 3,000
- Full Time Research Scholars and PG students Rs. 2,500 for individuals, group registration Rs. 2,000
- Full time scholars and students must submit a copy of their College ID with the registration form.
- To avail of our Group Concession, 3 or more delegates can register as a group. Each member should ﬁll a separate application form and all forms should be sent in one envelope.
Mode of Payment:
Registration fee is to be paid by a DD drawn in favour of “THE DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE of TECHNOLOGY”, payable at SBI, NIT Tiruchirappalli.
For more details visit the official brochure given here.