Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Strategy and Transaction Internship at EY.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
About the Internship
- Understanding of themes across economy, sector and business as part of due diligence or ‘go-to-market’ studies
- Perform company research covering SWOT and Porters Five analysis
- Present research findings in a report or presentation format
- Roles and responsibilities above may vary depending on the sub-service line. The alignment of a candidate to a specific sub-service line depends on the organization’s requirement together with the competency of the candidate.
Competencies and Skills needed
- Minimum 60% marks during graduation and MBA level
- Strong accounting and financial acumen with the ability to read and interpret financial results
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel i.e. ability to prepare graphs, charts, and perform basic sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Sound grasp of MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to contribute pro-actively to build team spirit
Ability to support seniors performing financial due diligence for the purposes of Merger & Acquisitions (M&A), Capital Raising, Financial or Operational Restructuring, including:
- Analyzing financial data sourced from published financial statements and supporting schedules
- Performing ratio analysis and studying trends in growth, margins, capital expenditure, working capital etc.
- Basic understanding of valuation techniques, such as DCF
- Identifying, computing and analyzing KPIs of the subject company in relation to the sector
- Present report results in the form of tables, graphs, charts and sensitivity analyses
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Content Management) at NoticeBard [Work-from-Home, Stipend Available]: Apply by Dec 10
- Virtual Internship 2022 by Competition Commission of India (CCI) [Feb 2022]: Apply by Jan 1