About the Conference
The 20th annual convention of the Strategic Management Forum hopes to be a platform in leading this discussion on how the academic ecosystem, and Strategic Management professionals, in particular, can respond to these changing realities.
Venue and Date
The conference will be held from 25 to 27 December 2018 at Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli.
Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Curriculum in an Era of Disruption.
- Industry 4.0: Future of Work & Strategic Management Education
- Teaching Strategic Management for developing Job Competencies
- Teaching Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- Crafting novel business models for complementing the strategy
- Bringing Strategy as practice to the classroom
- Bringing Leadership into Strategic Management Curriculum
- Leveraging Technology in Business Education
- Fostering Innovations in Strategic Management Curriculum Design
- Fostering Creativity & Innovation: Pedagogical Approaches
- Enhancing the use of Simulations in Strategic Management Learning
- Experiential Learning and Role-play in Strategic Management
- Teaching Strategy implementation through Experience: Live Projects
- Innovative use of Audio Visual (AV) and Information Technology (IT) tools in the classroom
- Teaching Strategic Management using materials from non-conventional sources: e.g. films, books, poems, news etc.
- Innovation in case method
- International Perspectives on Pedagogy of Strategic Management
Submit your extended abstract in the form of a PDF document. Page layout should be 1 inch margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing in Times New Roman 11pt. Headings, subheadings can be given bold formatting. For submission link, click here.
|Submission of Abstract||5th October 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance of Abstract||20th October 2018|
|Submission of Full-paper (optional)||10th November 2018|
|Early-Bird Registration||15th November 2018|
|Late Registration||30th November 2018|