EduDoc 2018 – An International Short Film Competition
This year, EduDoc: Stories of Education, an annual International Short Film Competition organised by Centre for Civil Society (CCS), aims to highlight the regulatory challenges faced by the education sector throughout the world, through the audio-visual medium.
Education: Regulatory Challenges, Innovations and Solutions
If you know someone who is making difference in lives of common people through innovations and easy solutions in education space, please tell their stories through small films, documentary or animation.
The films must be of duration of 5 minutes or less. If made in any language other than English, subtitles must be provided.
How to submit
Submit your entries online at this page.
Please submit your entries on or before 15 November 2018.
- To identify and document the regulatory challenges of the education system through audio-visual medium
- To highlight various solutions devised by individuals, groups, communities, organizations, governments, to overcome these regulatory challenges
- To celebrate innovations and solutions in education
EduDoc Awards | 2018
- 5 best films will be screened at School Choice National Conference 2018
- Best Film: USD 500/ INR 40,000
- Second Best Film: USD 400/ INR 30,000
- Third Best Film: USD 150/ INR 10,000
- EduDoc Fellow Best Film: USD 150/ INR 10,000
Centre for Civil Society, A-69 Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016 India
Phone: +91-11-26537456/ 26521882/ 41607006/ 41629006
For official website, click here.