Applications are invited for State Resource Associates Under MGNF at IIM Ahmedabad for the year 2021. The last date of application is 8 September.
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) invites applications for the position of State Resource Associates to assist the faculty in the execution of the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) programme. MGNF is a Certificate programme in Public Policy and Management (CPPM) offered by IIMA, in partnership with the Indian Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
The MGNF seeks to strengthen local institutions and schemes in helping achieve their potential in local skill development programmes. The candidate will be a contractual employee of IIMA and will be expected to be based out of one of the state capitals of selected states where IIMA will be offering the programme. In this regard, the candidate is expected to be able to communicate in the language of the state they will work in.
We are particularly interested in candidates who are comfortable in the local languages of Gujarat, Punjab, Manipur, and Madhya Pradesh. The successful candidate is expected to join a team of IIMA faculty and practitioners in documentation, planning, and assisting with monitoring and evaluation of the MGNF programme.
- Master’s in Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/Rural Technology/ Communication/Journalism or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector. Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred.
- Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national, local governments and civil society organizations including community organizations.
- Willingness to travel
The State Resource Associates will be responsible for:
- Organizing and providing field related support to the Fellows across the districts.
- Providing all the necessary administrative support to the MGNF programme in coordination with the Programme Manager and Faculty Chairs.
- Planning meetings and assistance in providing logistical support to various events held as a part of the MGNF programme
- Writing and reviewing documents and research materials in coordination with the Programme Manager.
- Documenting field level experience and learning by the fellowship participants.
- Coordinating with the officials of the state and district administration to provide support to the fellows.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Last date of application is 8 September.
Click here to view the official notification of State Resource Associates Under MGNF at IIM Ahmedabad.
You may also be interested in: