Applications are invited for State Resource Associate (MGNF) at IIM Udaipur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 21 April.
As part of the SANKALP initiative under the helm of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), a cluster of 9 IIMs is to be the academic and implementation partner for the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship.
The fellowship in its phase II (2021-23) is committed to deploying 600+ bright young fellows, across as many districts of the country with the district skill council. IIMU aims to build a cadre of highly competent and committed young professionals as resources for driving skill development and livelihood generation across the country in all districts of the states of Rajasthan and Telangana (61 fellows, i.e., approximately 1/10th of the total strength).
IIMU aligns with the core value of the fellowship, to provide an enabling environment and immersive experience for the fellows to make a transformative impact.
Master’s in social sciences/statistics/development studies / rural development / or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector. Skills in IT, action research, training, and data analysis are preferred.
Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) are desirable. Candidates without a post-graduate but with at least 5 years of relevant work experience will be considered.
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including governments, academia, and civil society organizations including community organizations.
- Familiarity with financial accounting and report writing is strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail, planning, and task orientation.
- Proficient in English, and Hindi. Knowledge of local languages i.e., Mewadi/Telugu will be helpful.
- Enjoys engaging with young people in their self-journeys of reflection and learning.
The state resource associate (1 position open, based out of Hyderabad at State Skills Development Mission Offices, each) is responsible for:
- Organize and provide field-related support to the fellow across the districts of the state.
- Provide all necessary administrative support to the MGNF in coordination with the program manager.
- Organize meetings and assist in providing logistical support to various events held as a part of the MGNF.
- Write, review, and produce documents and research materials in coordination with the program manager.
- Document field-level experiences and learning by the fellows.
- Build an ecosystem understanding of the skilling space, especially the functions of the administration to be able to steer the direction of the work of the fellows (with support from experts).
- Provide the young fellows with meaningful interpersonal coaching from time to time.
Consolidated monthly payment in the range of INR 50,000/- to 60,000/- shall be paid for a contractual term of two years subject to prior experience and qualification. A higher compensation shall be considered and may be offered to deserving candidates.
Last date to receive application: 21-04-2022.
You may also be interested in: