Applications are invited for State Project Coordinator Under UNDP Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 18 August.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up the post of “State Project Coordinator” on contract basis in the UNDP funded project entitled “Enhancing Institutional and CommunityResilience to Disasters and Climate Change” under Dr.K.Sekar, Professor & Head, Department of PSSDM & Principal Investigator.
- Essential Qualification MPhil in Psychiatric Social Work
- Preferred Qualifications MPhil in Psychiatric Social Work with Fellowship in Disaster Management
- Maximum Age Limit 35 years
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in Psychosocial care in Disaster Management, training and filed work
- Development of manuals IEC materials and training in Psychosocial Care in Disaster Management
- Psychosocial preparedness and Disaster Risk Reduction
5 months (till December 2021).
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria must fill their online application form along with Resume, Educational certificates and age proof, etc.
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and intimated further for Walk-in-Interview conducted at CPSSDM, NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
The last date for receipt of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 18.08.2021.
Rs.35,750/- per month (Consolidated).
Click here to view the official notification of State Project Coordinator Under UNDP Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: