The coronavirus has impacted us all. To help address the challenges facing the business community, StartupXs is launching a COVID-19 Response Fund for startups and social enterprises.
At this critical time, startups and social enterprises can play an important role. Many of you are using innovative approaches and tools to mitigate the effects of the coronavirus. The aim of the COVID-19 Response Fund is to help early-stage startups and social enterprises adapt to the pandemic.
Selected Startups and social enterprises will Up to $1000.
- Participation is open to any startup and social enterprise in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law.
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startups launching an innovative product or idea.
How to Apply?
During the contest period, you can submit one application using the official submission form. Candidates applying for the fund need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete the application form.
- Let us know how the $1000 will support your startup or small business during this crisis (limited to 100 words).
- All submissions must be in English.
- You must certify that the details submitted are original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification).
- The application must be submitted before the deadline.
To apply online, click here. The potential winner will be selected by StartupXs or before 31 August 2020 of all the applications submitted by 31st July 2020 (23:59 GMT).
There will be One (1) winner. The winner (the official producer of the application) will receive the $1000 which through PayPal, Western Union, Bank Transfer, or other legal, eligible method.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in GlobalGiving Accelerator Program 2020 for Non-Profits [Funding Upto Rs. 22L]: Apply by July 31.