As part of its development efforts, SIDBI invites applications (along with relevant supporting documents) from startups.
Startups fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for participating in ‘Investors Day’:
- Meeting the definition of a startup as notified by the Government of India.
- Gross Revenue in the range of Rs. 1 Crore-10 Crore.
- Seed funding/angel funding in the range of Rs. 1 Crore-5 Crore.
- Senior Management Team (minimum 2) is in place.
- Should be in operations for a minimum of 1 to 3 years.
- Working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
How to Apply:
Applications (format given here)are to be submitted by July 7 via mail at email@example.com.
The accepted applications shall be shortlisted by a panel comprising of Industry Experts decision of whom shall be final and binding.
Startups that have not raised funding from institutional investors will be given higher weightage.
Selected 25 startups shall be invited to attend the ‘Investors Day’ to be held in Bangalore in August 2019 (exact date shall be communicated later) and have an opportunity to present their business model to Alternative Investment Funds assisted under Fund of Funds for Startups.