Startup Launcher Program, jointly hosted by TEZ & University Of Hyderabad (UoH). The main motive of this program is to help Startups, Founders & SMEs owners & Family businesses to evaluate the market opportunity, establish the unique value propositions & evolve an initial start-up business plan, which will enable them to start or scale up their business.
During the 3+3 months, the program will have 3 month of structured mentorship followed by 3 months of one to one handholding cum support services. This will offer new insights & opportunities to start up or scale up existing business & bring all participants in the startup eco-system.
The program will help founders & aspiring entrepreneurs to make the right decisions about their startup/scale up ideas & give them the right network to grow their idea & business.
Who should attend?
- Early Stage Startups,
- SMEs which need scale up,
- Family businesses which need technology transformation/expansion/diversification,
- Budding Entrepreneurs/Students/Researchers/Innovators,
- Professionals with a Startup Idea &
- Corporates Exploring New Products/Intrapreneurs
- 3 Month Weekend Structured Boot Camps for Mentorship,
- 3 Month Handholding with Support Service to Launch,
- Mentoring by Entrepreneurs, Consultants & Investors,
- Pitch to Investors/Funds/Grants,
- Get funded through supporting Funds/Grants,
- Create Networks & Partnerships &
- Funded 5 Startups.
Contents [3 Month Mentorship]
Week 1st – Essentials of Entrepreneurship & Startup Basics
Week 2nd – Design Thinking, Problem Solving & Idea Identification
Week 3rd – Idea Assessment & Market Validation
Week 4th – Business Model – Key Partnerships & Resources
Week 5th – Regulatory & Legal Compliances
Week 6th – Go-to-Market Strategy & Digital campaign
Week 7th – Managing startup Finances/Budget
Week 8th – Financial Projections & Business Valuation
Week 9th – Business Plan & Pitch Deck
Week 10th – Fundas of Funding
Week 11th – Talk the Walk – Communication & Presentation
Week 12th – Branding & Image Building
Contents [3 Month Incubation]
| Consultancy | Business Plan Document | Pitch Deck | Investment Info Memo | Financial Projections | Business Valuation | Project Report | Accounting Services | Company Registration | Legal Documentation | Prototyping Services | Team Building & Co-Founder Identification | HR & Staffing | Investor Connect | Funding Facilitation | Post Funding Mediation | Technology Integration | Support Services | Handholding | Launching |
- Get Incubated at University of Hyderabad,
- Get Mentoring Supports,
- An opportunity to get connected with Entrepreneurs from various industries who will share insights drawn on their experiences,
- Relevant handouts to Entrepreneurs to enable them to become effective entrepreneurial leaders,
- Sessions are delivered by Entrepreneurs, Investors & Professionals who have expertise in Startup Creation, Startup Mentoring, Financials, Intellectual Property, Taxation, Product Strategy & Positioning, etc.
Application Fee: Rs. 500.
Program Fee: Rs. 40,000.
How to Apply
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Call: 91-84640 57972, 91-73826 33197.