About the Fest:
Startup Fair 2019, presented by the Placement & IOP office Indraprastha Institute of Delhi (IIIT-Delhi), is a wholehearted effort to integrate students with the startup work culture by connecting them to internship opportunities.
Startups are expanding to drive sustainable growth and generate employment opportunities and students can make innovative, effective and efficient contributions by being a part of this dynamic ecosystem. This is completely in line and inspired by our Prime Minister’s Startup India initiative.
The past four editions have been immensely successful with a plethora of startups visiting the campus & witnessing an overwhelming and enthusiastic response from the student community.
- Date: 6th April 2019
- Venue: IIIT-Delhi, Seminar Block.
- Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Audience size: 250+ IIITD students (1st to 3rd year) & students from other campuses like DTU/NSIT/ IGDTU.
Participating companies will present short PPT (10 min) as per allotted time slot covering the following areas:
- About the company/app/product.
- Team/company culture.
- Roles they are hiring for.
How to Register?
- Click here for the start-up registration link.
- Offline: Fill this form, sign and send it to Startup fair 2019 @iiitd.ac.in along with the presentation with the subject line “Registration for Start-up Fair 2019”.
Click here to register.
- The companies will get 01 week (starting from 8th April – 14th April )to conduct the interviews of the shortlisted/registered students.
- Companies will reach out directly to the registered students. Interviews will be conducted via Telephone /Skype/face-to-face (company discretion) & will inform them of their selection status.
- Companies should provide the list of selected students to IIIT-D placement cell on or before 15th April.
- Selected students will be joining the companies from 1st week May 2019 May first week for a period of 08 weeks/2 months.
Email: startup fair 2019 @iiitd.ac.in