Start-Up Chile now invites application for the Pre-Acceleration Program 2020 for Startups led by Female Founders. They are looking for early-stage projects that are technology related to global impact. Join for 4 months of experience to learn vital skills for a strong start in the world of entrepreneurship.
Start-Up Chile (SUP) is a public startup accelerator created by the Chilean Government for high-potential entrepreneurs to bootstrap their startups and use Chile as a foundation.
Today, Start-Up Chile is the leading accelerator in LATAM, among the Top 10 globally, and one of the biggest and most diverse startup communities in the world. Start-Up Chile has been a global game-changer.
Eligible Activities for Funding
Projects submitted must include the following eligible activities, which must be aimed exclusively at achieving the objectives of the project:
- Commercial packaging of products or services.
- Prospection, validation, and commercial diffusion.
- Elaboration and/ or updating of business plans (marketing, commercial, strategy, etc.)
- Certifications of products in regulatory entities.
- Activities to obtain or increase sales.
- Acquisition of assets considered critical for the development of the enterprise.
- The execution of the project may consider those activities that allow initiating projects with high global growth potential that use Chile as a platform.
- Services of technical, finance and infrastructure management made by the Sponsoring Entity,
As an S Factory participant you will be part of a groundbreaking entrepreneurial experience. You will meet other like-minded bright entrepreneurs from all over the world and be able to cooperate with them. The selected participant will receive:
- A grant of 10 Million Chilean Pesos
- A 1-Year Resident Visa for the founder and team members as specified in the application
- Access to their Santiago Working Place.
- At least one of the participants has to identify with the female gender.
- All participants must be over 18 years of age.
- Founders with just an idea and the right team to execute it are suitable to apply as well as teams that have already built a basic version of the prototype.
- The female founder must be 100% dedicated to the project and willing to relocate to Santiago, Chile for the entire 12 weeks program.
How to Apply?
To apply you will need to submit an application using our online platform within this timeframe. The application includes questions about leadership, the team, and your motivations. In addition, you will need to submit a 90-second video and have a referee outline of why you and your team are best suited to tackle your problem.
- Recommendation Letter: We want to hear from someone that believes in your project and is confident in your team. Upload their recommendation letter on your application form and provide their contact information.
- Video Pitch: Provide a 90-second video of yourself explaining: What is the product, its attributes, and why the project is a breakthrough innovation? The startup solves a local or global problem, of a certain country, and why?
To apply online, click here. The last date to apply is June 2, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Beyond COVID-19: Global Open Innovation Challenge by Prepr Network [Win Exciting Cash Prizes+Mentorship]: Apply by June 10.