About the Organisers
Start-Up Garage # E-Summit 2019 by MICA, Established in 1991, MICA is the only residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia-Pacific region, dedicated to creating leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication. MICA, an autonomous, non-profit institution, its grasping of contemporary trends and sensibilities, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures effective delivery of Strategic Marketing and Communication solutions to the industry, government, and community.
About the Competition
We bring to you Startup Garage presented by E-Summit 2019. Brace yourselves for an intensive challenge to discover your knack for problem-solving and business skills. Put yourself in the shoes of those decision makers as you battle it out among the best of the lot. While it is one thing to ideate, it’s a completely different picture thereon. That’s where your Start-Up journey begins. That’s when the entrepreneur in you comes alive.
The competition is open to:
- Corporate, students
Apart from the Cash Prize of Rs. 80,000 and Goodies, Winner Team gets an opportunity to get funded by iCreate, a Government of India initiative to fund promising Startups.
• There will be an online preliminary quiz testing teams on their knowledge of business and startups.
• This is an online elimination quiz round.
• The details of further rounds will be communicated to shortlisted teams.
• These are on-campus based rounds which will be held on 21 Jan 2019.
• A team must consist of 2 members
• The Quiz is a business and startup quiz open to teams from all disciplines.
• There is no limit on the number of teams from a particular college or university.
• A person cannot be part of more than one team.
• The decision of the organizing team shall be final and binding under all matters.
For further queries, please contact: