Applications are now invited from ambitious and bright candidates for the Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship 2021-2022.
The Biodesign Innovation Fellowship is a 10-month experience that equips aspiring innovators with a proven, repeatable process to identify important healthcare needs, invent novel health technologies to address them, and prepare to implement those products into patient care through start-up, corporate channels, or other channels.
The Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship is a launchpad for initiating, redirecting, or accelerating a career in health technology innovation.
Stanford Biodesign graduates apply their talents to:
- Catalyzing innovation inside major health technology companies
- Building their own health technology start-ups
- Teaching and/ or leading translational research programs for world-class universities
- Driving innovation initiatives within academic or private medical centers
- Becoming specialists in design, investing, or other aspects of the health technology innovation ecosystem
They also become part of the Stanford Biodesign community, which is a life-long, worldwide network of innovators passionate about improving healthcare.
- Compensation for the 2021-22 Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship will be approximately $5,355 per month (Rs. 4,06,749.73 approx.), plus a one-time $1,000 computer stipend.
- This amount is enough to cover basic room and board during the fellowship period.
- Stanford University health insurance coverage is available for Biodesign Innovation Fellows, spouses, and dependents if desired. Benefits vary depending on your appointment category.
- However, the plan includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as mental health and maternity/ paternity benefits.
- Individuals with advanced degrees and/ or substantial work experience in the engineering, science, computer science, business, product design, law, medical, or nursing fields are encouraged to apply.
- Fellows will be selected based on their experience, passion, and drive, as well as their potential to become leading innovators in the health tech field.
- Applicants are welcome from any country.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is August 14, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Maire Tecnimont Research Scholarships at NIT Karnataka [With Ph.D. Registration]: Apply by June 24.