Department of Information Technology, St. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering & Technology is organizing a workshop on Game Programming with Agumented Reality & Virtual Reality.
- Introduction to Game Development
- Game Architecture and Programming
- Game Development Life Cycle
- Game UI Assets and Resources
- Difference between 3D and 2D Game projects.
- Game Engine Development
- Game Objects and Main loop (Programming)
- Game Project Design and Documentation
- Game Development Career Options
- Immersive Technologies Like – AR/VR/MR – A Practical Introduction
- Each student Will be doing minimum 2 projects.
- 100% Practical oriented workshop.
- The workshop will provide an opportunity to have hands-on Microsoft hololens, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift.
Registration Fees: Rs. 2000/-
Fees can be paid by paytm, Mobile Num: 9405322377
- Last date to register: Jan 23, 2018
- Workshop Dates: Jan 29- Feb 02, 2018
Kritika Dongre: 8959226413, Kunal Shroff: 7089091196
Prof Shabana Pathan: 9421779307, Prof. Preti Golar:9309105892
For further details, please click on the link given here.