SSN College of Engineering is organizing the second International Conference on Power and Embedded Drive Control (ICPEDC-2019). It is is the premier interdisciplinary platform for all researchers, professionals, and engineers from all over the world.
About the Organizer:
Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar (SSN) College of Engineering, founded by Padma Bhushan Dr. Shiv Nadar, Chairman, HCL Technologies, stands out as a premier center of higher learning with a mission of pursuing excellence in education and research.
About the Conference:
The main objective of ICPEDC-2019 is to discuss the latest developments and research results in all aspects of the design, modeling, application of devices, circuits, and systems related to power and embedded drive control.
The conference brings together the users and researchers of electrical engineering with the
emphasis on the technical content of the papers. ICPEDC-2019 serves as a global platform for researchers, widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations.
Accepted and presented papers will be published to peer-reviewed journals.
Call for Papers:
Technical papers are solicited on the topics pertaining to the scope of the Conference will
include, but are not limited to:
- Cyber Security in Modern Power Systems.
- Distribution System Planning and management.
- Electrical Machines and Adjustable Speed Drives.
- Electrical Traction Systems and Control.
- Embedded Control of Converters and Drives.
- EMI and EMC issues in Power Electronic System Design.
- Energy storage technologies and systems.
- FACTS Devices – Applications in Power System.
- Green and Renewable Energy Technology.
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle System.
- Industrial Electronics and Automation Robotics.
- Intelligent Controllers for Industrial Applications.
- IoT Systems and Networks.
- Linear machines and Levitation control.
- Micro-Electromechanical Systems.
- Power line communications.
- Modeling and Simulation of electrical systems.
- PLC and SCADA.
- Power electronics systems and Applications.
- Power System Modeling and optimization.
- Sensors and Systems.
- Smart & Micro Grids.
- Power System Stability and Control.
- Switchgear and Protection.
- Power Quality.
- Systems Identification and Selection.
All submitted papers will undergo a rigorous peer-review process and authors of selected papers will be invited to present their work at ICPEDC-2019, after registration.
Click here to submit your papers.
- Student Authors: Rs. 4000 (IEEE), Rs. 4500 (Non-IEEE).
- Research Scholars & Faculty: Rs. 4500 (IEEE), Rs. 5000 (Non-IEEE).
- Industry & others: Rs. 6000 (IEEE), Rs. 7000 (Non-IEEE).
- Student Authors: USD 250 (IEEE), USD 300 (Non-IEEE).
- Research Scholars & Faculty: USD 350 (IEEE), USD 400 (Non-IEEE).
- Industry & others: USD 450 (IEEE), USD 500 (Non-IEEE).
The cost of registration includes conference kit, participation in all the activities of the
conference, lunch, and snacks
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 15, 2019.
- Acceptance Notification: June 15, 2019.
- Submission of final paper: June 30, 2019.
- Last date for Conference Registration: July 15, 2019.
- Conference Date: August 21-23, 2019.
Tel: +91-44 27469700, Extension: 521