- To impart knowledge on the various insights of pediatric biomechanics, clinical biomechanics, musculoskeletal biomechanics, gait and posture and sports biomechanics.
- To create awareness among researchers and faculty members to engage in the development of product based experimentation on biomechanics.
- To explore the best ways to translate biomechanics research to enterprise and clinical stakeholders.
- Global exposure through experts from Drexel University, USA, and NTU, Singapore
- At the completion of this course it is desired that each delegate be able to: 1) describe motion with precise, well-defined mechanical and anatomical terminology;
2) understand and quantify linear and angular characteristics of motion;
3) understand the quantitative relationships between angular and linear motion characteristics of a rotating body; and
4) understand and quantify the cause and effect relationship between force and linear and angular motion
- Student/ Research Scholar: Rs. 3000 / 100 $
- Faculty: Rs. 4000 / 150 $
- Industry/ R&D: Rs. 6000 / 200 $
The number of Participants is limited to 35.
Click here, to register for the event.
Demand draft (DD) or Multi-city Cheque or Online transfer in favor of “The Principal, SSN College of Engineering” payable at Chennai
Beneficiary Name: The Principal, SSN College of Engineering
Account No: 158100050070022
IFSC No: TMBL0000158
Bank: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
Branch: Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai-600041
SWIFT Code: SWIFT Code Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB)
Conference Dates: March 19-21, 2018
NO last date to register.
Dr.M S Alphin, Mobile:7010416207
For further details, Click here.