About the conference
Research Conference on Data & Decision Science – RCDDS 2018 aims to bring together researchers from industry, Academicians, Business Dele gates, scholars and graduate students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results across aspects of Big-Data and Decision Sciences. The conference focuses on promoting recent advances and innovation in the field of data science. The accepted and presented papers will be published by Springer in the Communications in Computer and Information Science series and indexed in Scopus and dblp.
Call for paper
The RCDDS’ 18 Program Committee invites submissions of original research papers on all aspects of Data Science, Text Mining, Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics. Example submission areas include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics
- Internet and Web Application
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Speech / Signal Processing
- Intelligent Security Systems
- Text Mining and NLP
The detailed list is given here
- Submit your article by Easychair submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rcdds2018
- A submission should report an original, previously unpublished research that is not being concurrently considered elsewhere for publication in a journal or conference, written in English.
- Electronic version of the paper must be submitted only in pdf, no other format will be accepted.
- The papers should be strictly limited to 8 pages (up to 2 extra pages is permitted with extra page charges payable at the time of registration). The page limit includes title page, references, figures, and tables.
- Plagiarism MUST be avoided while preparing the paper. The papers would be initially scanned for similarity index [SI] before undergoing the review process. Maximum acceptable SI is 20% scattered over the paper.
- Simultaneous submission of the same paper or submission of a published/submitted paper with considerable overlap is strictly prohibited as it leads to erroneous SI report and copyright violation
- Last date of paper submission: Jan 27 2018
- Last date of registration: Feb 12 2018
- Date of Conference: May 4-5, 2018
For registration details, click here
Dr. G. Paavai Anand,
Dr. J. Arun Nehru,
Call : +91 7010727200