The aim of this FDP is to impart research skills to the beginners and improve the quality of research for the existing researchers. This FDP will provide researchers with knowledge that will enable them to select the most appropriate methods and procedures for doing the research.
This programme will bring a positive transformation in the faculty member’s attitude towards research work and enable the participants to develop competence in understanding recent advances in research skill.
Eminent Professors from premier institutions such as IIT, NIT, Anna University, etc.
Dr. C. Balaji, Professor, IIT Madras. Author of Renowned books The Joy Of Teaching and The Joy Of Research.
Faculty members, Research scholars and PG students, who are intended to do quality research work.
Contents of the FDP:
- Formulating research problem
- Conceptualizing the research problem
- Conducting numerical and experimental work
- Writing research article
- Some unknown facts about writing a paper
- Converting research work into patent filing
Benefits and Take away:
- To refresh the fundamental and basic concepts related to research.
- To get better knowledge about research activities.
- To know about the way of writing a research report and publication of research papers.
- To know the procedure for patent filing.
- Academic Participants: Rs. 300
- Industry Participants: Rs 1,000
Please fill out the Registration form and send it before the due date indicated below along with the Cash or DD in favour of “Mechanical Engineering Association” payable at Chennai.
Last date for registration: 23rd June 2017
Dr. T. Raiasekaran
Professor and Deputy HoD
Department of Mechanical Engineering
SRM University, Kattankulathur 603203,
Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu, India.
Tel: +(91) 044-27452270-1818 Ext.
Mobile: +(91) 9884420995 / 9443784657
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please find the course brochure here.