Applications are invited for SRF Under ICMR Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 18 November.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up of the post of “Senior Research Fellow” on contract basis for the ICMR funded National Task Force (NTF) project entitled “Indian Multiple Sclerosis and Allied Demyelinating Disorders Registry and Research Network under Dr. Netravathi M., Additional Professor, Department of Neurology & Principal Investigator, NIMHANS.
- Qualification: MBBS OR Post-Graduation with MSc/ MA in Life Sciences/Nursing/Public Health/ Social Work/ Clinical Psychology/Allied
Health Professions. 2 years of experience working with Neurological disorders in hospital setting/ public health/ or mental health research.
- Desirable: At least one research publication in indexed, peer reviewed journal as first author. A demonstrable ability to conduct research independently and under supervision and in line with the objectives of the project. Proficient in Data collection and maintaining meticulous clinical case records.
- Maximum Age limit: 40 year
Assisting the Principal Investigator and Conducting key activities related to
- Development and maintenance of the national registry from NIMHANS: enrolment, obtaining informed consent for participation in the study, entry of all clinical and laboratory data, ensuring follow up.
- Coordination with other centres who are part of the registry.
Eligible candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria may send their resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who apply should invariably mention the Name of the post applied for, Notification No. & Date in the subject line in email, failing which the candidates will not be considered.
Schedule for the online interview through Zoom video conference call will be intimated in due course to the shortlisted candidates.
The last date for receipt of resumes along with the relevant document (i.e, essential educational, age, as well as documents to support essential and desirable criteria) is 18.11.2021.
Rs.35,000/- + 8,400/- (24% HRA).
Three years. Initial appointment will be made for one year, and will be renewed based on performance.
Click here to view the official notification of SRF Under ICMR Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in:
- Junior/Senior Research Fellow (Chemistry) Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Bhopal: Apply by Nov 25
- Assistant Professor (Research)/Junior Fellow at Stanford Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HAI): Apply by Nov 16