IIT Jodhpur invites applications for SRF post under DST sponsored project for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 25 June 2021.
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay.
- Project Title: Ga2O3-based nanomaterials with controlled defect and impurity composition for advanced electronic devices
- Name of the Project Investigator: Dr. Mahesh Kumar
- Duration for initial appointment: 01Year
- Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
- Post: 01
Low cost metal oxide based indigenous gas sensors will be developed for monitoring of odour in indoor as well as outdoor air. The developed instruments can be used for real time monitoring of odours.
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Nanotechnology/ Materials Science with CSIR/ UGC NET or GATE with 2 Years Research Experience. OR M. Tech. in Microelectronics/ Electronics/ Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Materials with GATE or NET with 2 Years Research Experience.
- Desired Qualification: Thin film deposition, Optoelectronic devices. Device Fabrication, Material characterization etc.
- Maximum Age: Below 35 Years.
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the online process up to 25 June 2021. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to recruitment_rnd[at]iitj.ac.in (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email).
The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project.
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in:
- SRF (Life Science) Under ICMR Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi: Apply by June 15
- Research Assistant at ICMR-National AIDS Research Institute, Pune [3 Vacancies]: Apply by June 8
- Project Scientist at NCBS, Bengaluru [2 Vacancies]: Apply by June 1