The Centre for Rural Studies, University of Allahabad, invites applications for various posts and the last date to apply is November 25, 2019.
The University of Allahabad, informally known as Allahabad University, is a public central university located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established on 23 September 1887, it is the fourth oldest modern university in India. Its origins lie in the Muir Central College, named after Lt. Governor of North-Western Provinces, Sir William Muir in 1876.
- Professor (One Post)
- Senior Research Fellow (One Post)
- Research Assistant (Two posts)
- For Professor: Serving Civil Service Officers from Central/State Governments; Universities and Research institutions. Experience of 10 Years in training, teaching and/or research in the area of Land Reforms and Rural Development.
- For SRF: Serving Civil Service Officers from Central/ State Governments, Universities and Research Institutions. Experience of 8 Years in training, teaching and/or research in the area of Land Reforms and Rural Development.
- For RA: Direct Recruitment on Contract: Post-Graduation in Social Sciences, 3 years’ experience in Re’search areas related to Land Reforms and Rural Development.
- For Professor: Rs. 1,31,000- Rs. 2,16,600/-
- For SRF: Rs. 78,800/- Rs. 209200/-
- For RA: Rs. 35,400/- Rs. 112400/-
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply with your complete CV by November 25, 2019 of this advertisement. Please, indicate two references.
- The application should be addressed to “The Centre Director, Centre for Rural Studies, Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie-z49 179 (Uttarakhand)” or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.